Arunima Bandopadhyay Ph.D.
BS, University of Calcutta, 1997
MS., University of Calcutta, 1999
Ph.D., University of Washington, 2005
Research Focus: Targeting dendritic cells with antibody-modified antigen nanoparticles for improved vaccination.
Honors and Awards:
- Rudolph Anderson Postdoctoral Fellowship: Yale University 2008
- NIH postdoctoral fellowship, Stanford University: 2005-2006.
- American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Graduate Student Travel Award: 2004.
- National Merit Scholarship, Government of India, 12th standard examination.
- National Merit Scholarship, Government of India, 10th standard examination.